Sports...who needs them?!
How is it that someone can find it so interesting to watch all those many sports out there? Football, Hockey, Baseball and Soccer (man, I had forgotten about soccer, when does that season start?!) I totally understand wanting to watch your favorite team play. Cheer for them, okay, that's alright by me. I could definately see myself getting excited about a game if I had a favorite team playing. Watching any game that's on, that's definately not for me. I'm just glad that golf hasn't come into the list of sports to watch. But what some people don't realize is that to me watching football, hockey or any other sport is just as boring as watching golf! At least golf is calm and can sleep through it.
I'm going to make an effort to understand all these different games, maybe pick a team to cheer for. It might then be able to hold my interest to some extent. I hate being the typical girl, complaining about wanting to changing the channel whenever any game is on. I'm not a sissy girl, I want to like watching sports. I drink beer, did some beer training to start enjoying the taste. Maybe I'll have to go to sports watching bootcamp or something to enjoy watching sports. Yikes, sounds like some cruel type of toture!
How is it that I can watch all the olympic sports and find them interesting. I can't get enough of the olympics when they're on TV. I watch everything, from bobsledding, boxing, cycling and even hockey. How are Olympic hockey games any different than NHL games? Team Canada. I think it comes back to the having a team to cheer for. I'm patriotic, I always cheer for Canada. If Canada is not in the competition I don't find it nearly as exciting.
I'm going to keep working on my sports phobia...maybe some day I'll be able to kick back and watch the game like any other normal Canadian.
I'm going to make an effort to understand all these different games, maybe pick a team to cheer for. It might then be able to hold my interest to some extent. I hate being the typical girl, complaining about wanting to changing the channel whenever any game is on. I'm not a sissy girl, I want to like watching sports. I drink beer, did some beer training to start enjoying the taste. Maybe I'll have to go to sports watching bootcamp or something to enjoy watching sports. Yikes, sounds like some cruel type of toture!
How is it that I can watch all the olympic sports and find them interesting. I can't get enough of the olympics when they're on TV. I watch everything, from bobsledding, boxing, cycling and even hockey. How are Olympic hockey games any different than NHL games? Team Canada. I think it comes back to the having a team to cheer for. I'm patriotic, I always cheer for Canada. If Canada is not in the competition I don't find it nearly as exciting.
I'm going to keep working on my sports phobia...maybe some day I'll be able to kick back and watch the game like any other normal Canadian.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home